PDA

View Full Version : Cactus League

Copa
02-19-2012, 11:08 PM
Just booked a trip to Arizona for the last weekend of March, to enjoy some Spring Training action...fill me in on anything and everything I need to know, from where to stay to the best place to acquire tickets...I've been to Florida a number of times but this is my first trip out west, so give me all the ins and outs you can! Thanks!

xpress34
02-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Just booked a trip to Arizona for the last weekend of March, to enjoy some Spring Training action...fill me in on anything and everything I need to know, from where to stay to the best place to acquire tickets...I've been to Florida a number of times but this is my first trip out west, so give me all the ins and outs you can! Thanks!

Copa -

Send me an eMail - I go to Cactus League every year and I will be there Mar 28 - Apr 2 this year.

- Smitty
xpress34@comcast .net

ironmanfan
02-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Copa, post (or PM me) your email address and I'll forward you something that you'll probably find useful during your trip.

xpress34
02-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Copa, post (or PM me) your email address and I'll forward you something that you'll probably find useful during your trip.

Bill -

Thanks so much for the email! That's all information I usually spend quite a few hours on each year before my trip digging it up from each team's site, so a great resource for sure!

- Smitty

Copa
02-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Email and PM have been sent...if you're not seeing it, check your spam!

xpress34
02-21-2012, 02:27 AM
Email and PM have been sent...if you're not seeing it, check your spam!

eMail replied to. No PM ever received.

Copa
02-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Hey Smitty, just checking to see if you got my email from Tuesday...talk to you soon!

xpress34
02-23-2012, 09:48 PM
Hey Smitty, just checking to see if you got my email from Tuesday...talk to you soon!

Yeah, just been busy. I'll try to get a response off his weekend.