updated list of available Rams Game Used Helmets, Pants, Jersey, and a few other things

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ramsrule
    • Mar 2010

updated list of available Rams Game Used Helmets, Pants, Jersey, and a few other things

2004 Rams Game Used Helmet Adam Archuleta Prova Authenticated 275

2004 Rams Game Used Blue Home Jersey Russ Michna Prova Authenticated 150

Rich coady Rams Game Used Pants with St. Louis Rams team Authentication Letter. 30

Antuaan Edwards Rams game Used Pants with St. Louis Rams team Authentication letter 30

1998 Steve Bono Rams Game Used Pants with St. Louis Rams team Authentication letter 75

2003 Marc Bulger Rams Game Used Pants with St. Louis Rams team Authentication letter 150

Colorado Buffaloes game used helmet 2002 season 125 dollars

and a few new items new item to add here

2011 PANINI LIMITED SAM BRADFORD GOLD SPECTRUM AUTO SP 9/10 RAMS OKLAHOMA RARE

This is a autograph card of Sam Bradford straight out of the pack. VERY RARE autograph card of the Rams QB he only signed 10 of these. The picture does not reflect how good the card is, the flash of the camera does not do it justice. But if you try to find cards for grading this one should merit strong consideration for it, it is a beauty. This will also include a bonus game used jersey card of Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Jimmy Clausen, and Tim Tebow. It is a playoff quad jersey card, asking price 150 or best offer.

2007 Topps Jamarcus Russell autograph card straight out of the pack book value is 80 dollars i am only asking 40 dollars

2010 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Demaryius Thomas autograph card straight out of the pack book value is 20 dollars i am only asking 12 dollars

1198 Collectors edge Ryan Leaf Game used gear card with piece of Game Used Football rookie year book value is 25 dollars i am only asking 13 dollars

2011 Press Pass Austin Dillon autograph card asking price is 30 dollars

if any interest in any of these items, you can email me at camtheram91@yahoo.com

I always consider any offers pictures posted
    Attached Files
  • ramsrule
    • Mar 2010

Re: updated list of available Rams Game Used Helmets, Pants, Jersey, and a few other things

second batch of pictures
    Attached Files

Comment

• ramsrule
      • Mar 2010

Re: updated list of available Rams Game Used Helmets, Pants, Jersey, and a few other things

adjusting a few prices for a few items on here

Adam Archuleta Rams Game Used Helmet - 250

Russ Michna Rams Game Used Jersey - 125

Marc Bulger Rams Game Used Pants - 100

The Sam Bradford Rare Autograph Card 9/10 made - 125

Comment

• ramsrule
        • Mar 2010

last price drop on items,

Adam Archuleta Prova authenticated game used helmet 225

Sam Bradford RARE ONLY 10 SIGNED straight out of the pack autograph card 100

Comment

Working...