PDA

View Full Version : BMH...info needed on a Dontrelle Willis bat order

Dewey2007
02-22-2012, 07:06 PM
BMH, I was wondering if you could please let me know how many bats Dontrelle had in this particular order of black M110's?

Also, if these bats are dated 5/12 is there any chance he could have had them delivered in time to use on 5/14 considering the Louisville Bats are in the same city?

Thanks as always for your assistance!

Dewey

rdeversole
02-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Considering the proximity of the Louisville Slugger Factory and the Louisville Slugger Field (the Louisville Bats ballpark), I would think so.

Dewey2007
02-22-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm guessing so too but you never know!

Considering the proximity of the Louisville Slugger Factory and the Louisville Slugger Field (the Louisville Bats ballpark), I would think so.

BMH
02-24-2012, 07:47 AM
It's possible, I was out with my heart attack at the time those were made so I don't know when they were delivered. Usually all Bat's bats get hand delivered to the stadium unless they are on the road.

He ordered 6.

Dewey2007
02-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the info BMH! By the way was this Dontrelle's only order with you guys last season?

It's possible, I was out with my heart attack at the time those were made so I don't know when they were delivered. Usually all Bat's bats get hand delivered to the stadium unless they are on the road.

He ordered 6.