PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training Blog

lehmsbobby
02-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Hey guys,

I've been a very sporadic poster here but I read GUU and hover the blog frequently. I am a high school senior, and have a week at my school next week reserved for school organized community engagement and outdoors trips and the like. Somehow I convinced the dean of students (an avid sports fan) at my school to approve a spring training trip with two friends for the week instead. In order to get this passed we are doing a blog on the Giants spring training practices and games we see. We drove down to AZ today and are staying thru March 5th, giving us 7 days of days to get a feel for our beloved 2012 Giants. We hope to give some snippets of things we see, whether its scouting some of the prospects in camp, sharing some cool stories, or giving our thoughts on how everything is going. We also were able to get media passes for Tuesday the 28th so we can maybe get some cool stuff for the blog that day. The blog will be available at http://giantsspringtraining.blogspot.com/ and I hope to see you all there. We put up an introductory post today. I'll also be chronicling any good autos/game used stuff i acquire.

lehmsbobby
03-02-2012, 12:25 AM
hey guys we have a few posts up there.

To recap my three days so far in terms of auto/GU i have been working on a Giants jersey and have about 10-15 guys on that including Buster Posey, Matt Cain, other starters, and top prospects. I also got a world series 2010 ball signed under the logo by Buster and got my first GU bat of the year today from Justin Christian.

Please take a second to look at the blog, I'd really appreciate it

onlyalbert
03-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Hey Bobby, this is some great stuff! A really cool gig I'm sure you will never forget. Wish you all the best wherever this takes you. Now, go down to FL and cover my Cardinals!