PDA

View Full Version : Brewers / Braun Collectors

dplettn
03-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I know I've seen a number of people in the want ads on this forum wanting Ryan Braun stuff and that Brewers collectors have really grown of late. Renee at the Brewers put out a new inventory list this afternoon that forum members will be very excited to see, which even includes Braun playoff bats. I've seen images also of the framed items (ie: champagne bottles) and they are absolutely elegant. Her e-mail address is Renee.Krebs@brewers.com for those who haven't learned yet, she is an absolute class act to do business with.... 10 out of 10 in my experience, A+

zookerman182
03-12-2012, 02:01 PM
this list is incredible.....

Klattsy
03-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Is the list for 2011 items or is there older stuff on there too?

brewcrew
03-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Klattsy,
Saw a Durrington locker room nameplate on there. Can't think of any other guys you would be interested in. I'll forward you the list.

happyyoungster
03-12-2012, 09:31 PM
this list is incredible.....

The Braun prices are "incredible."
Incredibly far-fetched...

zookerman182
03-12-2012, 10:03 PM

i didnt think the prices were that crazy.

Some of those items are one of a kind.......unless the brewers are going to start putting mlb holos on anything that comes off of that field which i think is probably already happening.

Prepare for a flood of game used stuff from the Brewers for sure.

geoff
03-13-2012, 08:47 PM
I would love to see the list if someone can email it to me.

Thanks
Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

happyyoungster
03-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Anybody pull the trigger on anything??
I'm especially curious if anyone made a Braun purchase...

I love how Renee Krebs handles things, but, the Braun prices need to come down a bit, in my opinion. We have to keep things in perspective.

frikativ54
03-16-2012, 08:27 AM

I agree. $1,500 for a bat for someone who got off on a technicality for a failed drug test is ridiculous. Yes, he was an MVP, but for that price, you could pick up some pretty awesome items of other players. IMO, the Brewers' prices are far greater than fair market value. Renee, way to price most of us out for buying an item associated with the Milwaukee team. :rolleyes:

jjkraner
03-16-2012, 07:27 PM
I offered a lower price on the items and she said the prices where firm. I guess I will not be getting anything game used from the brewers anymore. Im glad I bought my braun 2011 gamer before he got the mvp and before the brewers won the division.

frikativ54
03-16-2012, 08:57 PM
I offered a lower price on the items and she said the prices where firm. I guess I will not be getting anything game used from the brewers anymore. Im glad I bought my braun 2011 gamer before he got the mvp and before the brewers won the division.

Good move; the best way to protest is with your pocketbook. Renee will continue to charge what she wants only as long as people will pay the prices.

happyyoungster
03-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Good move; the best way to protest is with your pocketbook. Renee will continue to charge what she wants only as long as people will pay the prices.

You are absolutely correct.
If demand for product decreases due to overpricing, prices must come down.
3K for a Braun game shirt?? 1,500 for a helmet or a bat??
I fully admit I will slightly overpay for the right Braun item, but, those prices are a stretch.

Jesusaitch...

mattsr
03-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Can someone email me the list at mbasquez@hotmail.com. Thanks