Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironmanfan
    • Sep 2005

Bat from Ripken's Personal Collection in Hunt Auction

Does anyone else wonder what this bat may bring in Hunt's internet/phone auction this month? Knowing how tight Cal is with his personal memorabilia, this may be the only time anyone sees one in an auction setting....

• spartanservitto
    • May 2010

Re: Bat from Ripken's Personal Collection in Hunt Auction

Man... He had 4 or 5 fr sale in an email from iron clad, I should have bought one.

-Tony
    sigpic
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• gorilla777
      • Aug 2009

Here is one of the bats from his personal collection that I got thru Ironclad and then they had him sign it, along with the LOA

Ben
      Attached Files

Comment

• sforaker
        • Sep 2005

Bill:

...and the answer is $3,367 with the juice. How much was Ironclad selling them for?

Regards,

Scott

Comment

• gorilla777
          • Aug 2009

Most of the bats were $2,500 and the added signature with inscription was $150

Ben

Comment

• BostonSportsFan
            Banned
            • Jul 2010

Not sure if anyone saw this but John Taube had one of these bats for sale on his website about 10 days ago for I believe $3599.00. It was one of the bats from IronClad with the IronClad LOA game used ans signed and inscribed as such by Cal.

I noticed the bat in the morning and by late afternoon it was gone. I am assuming that a buyer grabbed it that quickly.

Clearly many people were not aware of the bats for sale at IronClad as this obviously went for quite a premium over what they were selling for over there.

Joe

Comment

• gameused
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by BostonSportsFan
              Not sure if anyone saw this but John Taube had one of these bats for sale on his website about 10 days ago for I believe $3599.00. It was one of the bats from IronClad with the IronClad LOA game used ans signed and inscribed as such by Cal.

I noticed the bat in the morning and by late afternoon it was gone. I am assuming that a buyer grabbed it that quickly.

Clearly many people were not aware of the bats for sale at IronClad as this obviously went for quite a premium over what they were selling for over there.

Joe
              Looks like the Ripken bat is up again. https://www.digitalfm.com/gameusedba...l.cfm?sku=5305

Thanks,
              Bobby

Comment

Working...