PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii Warriors Nike Game Used Jerseys $165

wackyd321
03-18-2012, 09:46 PM
I have for sale two rare Hawaii Warriors game worn jerseys. Both are size Medium with the WAC logo patch still attached. The nameplates on the back of the jersey was taken off by the equipment staff because of NCAA rules. These were the most unique looking jerseys in college football.

The white jersey was used in 2005 (Hawaii's first year with Nike). It was worn for only a couple of games into the season because the silver numbers were hard to read from the press box so they had to be changed to black which lasted until 2007. Shows some game used scars on the shoulders.

I also have the green alternate jersey for the 2007 season (Hawaii's last year with Nike). That is the same season where UH went 12-0 in the regular season and went to a BCS bowl game for the first time in school history. The jersey was supposed to be used that season but the team did not use it. However, it was used the following year in 2008 for the spring game.

PayPal payment only. Shipping will be $15 so it will be $165 shipped for each jersey

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/wackyd321/CIMG5527.jpg