PDA

View Full Version : WBC Game Used Jerseys - MLB.com

astros*bats
10-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Does anyone have any idea how many sets of jerseys each player got during the World Baseball Classic? As everyone knows, MLB.com has been auctioning off home and away jerseys for the past month or so. Did the players get a home and away jersey for each round? 2 sets of jerseys? Were the jerseys worn for the entire WBC? I find it hard to believe that they were worn the whole WBC and that the players didn't get to keep a set.

nate
10-04-2006, 10:56 PM
I believe 4 jerseys were given out to each player. Not sure if they had the option for more.

astros*bats
10-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Did anyone else win any jerseys from the WBC? If so, was your jersey washed? Mine came in and is caked with dirt, pine tar, and blood!

ham1963
10-14-2006, 09:37 PM
You wanted it game-used. I have yet to bid on one I think that the starting price is a little high for some of the players.

astros*bats
10-15-2006, 03:47 PM
I am not complaining about it...I love the jersey! I was very happily suprised when I opened the jersey and found all the dirt, pine tar, and blood on the front and sholders of the jersey. I had seen some pictures from other forum members and their jerseys seemed to be washed. Just wondering if anyone else recieved theirs the way I did mine.

cammy collector
10-15-2006, 09:46 PM
being new to the hobby, I pretty much just discovered mlb.com auctions. as I was checking completed auctions last week I saw that the Gene Kingsale Netherlands jersey had sold for $200, which killed me. I would have payed MUCH more for it. I'm wondering if anybody here won it? I would definately make it worth your trouble if you let me know :D I NEEEED it.

-Mike Given