before leaving their first neutral or negative feedback. eBay announced on
Thursday it has rolled out another change, previously announced, that
removes feedback ratings left by buyers who don't respond to the Unpaid Item
claim process on eBay.

Read entire article here:
http://auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y05/m12/i09/s02

trsent
12-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Wow, another strong move by eBay to protect the community. I learn more on these forums than I do on eBay, and to think, I own party of Andale, a crappy company that ruined Honesty.

allstarsplus
12-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Great moves by eBay which will bring more sellers back. The move by Sothebys sports auctions, Robert Edward Auctions and the NFL to also market on eBay seems to be positive moves for eBay.

After Eric's posting about suspicious bidding records on other auction sites and followups to that, I have gained more respect for the integrity of eBay itself---it is just the honesty and integrity of the sellers on eBay you have to watch out for and I stick to the reputable sellers!

Also on the non-live auctions, buyers pay no premiums on eBay!!!!:D

cohibasmoker
12-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Terrific move by eBay. Maybe some of the slugs will go elsewhere.

bigtime59
12-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Don't know what the timetable is on this, but I still have the negative feedback calling me a "crack head and a lair" from a guy who never paid for or received the jersey he bid on...:confused:

trsent
12-10-2005, 05:29 PM
Don't know what the timetable is on this, but I still have the negative feedback calling me a "crack head and a lair" from a guy who never paid for or received the jersey he bid on

They should remove it based on him calling you a "crack head" but the policy states it must be filed on or after December 5, 2005. I would contact eBay about the feedback if it is in the last 2-3 months because it is out of line and will be removed.

If it is older than that, you may be SOL.