View Full Version : Autograph pens

10-04-2006, 07:05 PM
I beleive I read awhile back about a special pen used by the card companies,etc. Anybody recall what they were called ? thanks in advance. Roger

10-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Ok, I had a brain fart. It was Beckett that I saw it in . Sorry. If anyone has interest. The pen is a Staedtler Lumocolor permanent marker. Companys like Topps use them for their autograph cards. :D