PDA

View Full Version : I have a jersey I'm trying to photomatch and need some help.

Dolphinsuperbowl55
04-04-2012, 10:56 PM
I know there is getty images to photo match. The jersey I have I purchased from JO sports so I know the game its from. I just don't really see the marks in the pictures like I do on the actual jersey. Can someone help me if I email them some pictures. I would really like an exact photo match of some areas of the jersey that are most dirty. Thanks.

If you could email me at imzofresh679@yahoo.com I'd really appreciate the help.

-Micky

Dolphinsuperbowl55
04-04-2012, 11:08 PM
I can pay a fee for some real good ones.

perlman9
04-05-2012, 06:48 AM
Also, try looking at a few other games, I have heard a few stories where JO jerseys were attributed to the wrong game, but was still a game worn from that player, but photo-matched to a different game. Maybe even look at a game or two after as maybe it was attributed to one game but worn for several after...just an idea

halzeus
04-05-2012, 05:18 PM
I know there is getty images to photo match. The jersey I have I purchased from JO sports so I know the game its from. I just don't really see the marks in the pictures like I do on the actual jersey. Can someone help me if I email them some pictures. I would really like an exact photo match of some areas of the jersey that are most dirty. Thanks.

If you could email me at imzofresh679@yahoo.com I'd really appreciate the help.

-Micky

Can you post pics and more info about the jersey?

Dolphinsuperbowl55
04-05-2012, 07:22 PM
I would but I don't know how to post photos unless its a link.

masp3392
04-05-2012, 07:26 PM
make a photobucket account ... post your pics there and they have html generators to post the pics on forums

BrianK
04-06-2012, 11:50 AM
I use the "Manage Attachments" button to post pics. Look for it below the text box when posting.