Banned
    • Sep 2011

Opinions Juan Samuel Jersey ebay??

I do not even know where to begin.
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Opinions Juan Samuel Jersey ebay??

No name in collar tag; no tail year/set strip tag; no name on back; Wilson tag in wrong location (s/b in tail).

All told, it's likely a minor league Phils affiliate jersey, and, as such, is worth what he's asking. It is NOT however, worn by or issued to Samuel.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• cohibasmoker
      Banned
      • Aug 2005

Looks like it could be one of the jerseys that were offered in the early 1980's by a store in the Philadelphia area named Gold Medal Sporting Goods. Because the jerseys were made by Wilson, they were close to the gamers the Phillies wore. They were sold without a nameplate but for extra cash, a nameplate could be attached.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

Comment

• tharuier
        Banned
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
        No name in collar tag; no tail year/set strip tag; no name on back; Wilson tag in wrong location (s/b in tail).

All told, it's likely a minor league Phils affiliate jersey, and, as such, is worth what he's asking. It is NOT however, worn by or issued to Samuel.

Dave Miedema

Dave thank you very much I had my doubts and when I asked the seller his reply was "We think that it was, yes. It is his number and it fits the picture." which i must admit made me laugh a little.

Comment

• TNTtoys
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by sox83cubs84

Dave Miedema
          Let's also not forget that a size 36 would possibly just be large enough to fit a boy in junior high school... :-)
          Looking for ...
          Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
          Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
          Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

FWIW...Howard Wolf emailed the seller with similar concerns and received a similar non-theatening, but very lame reply.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• frikativ54
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by TNTtoys
              Let's also not forget that a size 36 would possibly just be large enough to fit a boy in junior high school... :-)
              +1.
              Les Zukor
              bagwellgameused@gmail.com
              Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
              (617) 682-0408

Comment

Working...