PDA

View Full Version : NFL auction error question

cfnnb9
04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Hey guys, I bought the Ryan Succop game used jersey on NFL Auctions, http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?&prmenbr=65664914&aunbr=180479620

I emailed right when the auction went live to confirm it was a Ryan Succop jersey because of the pictures that showed a Dorsey jersey, NFL auctions never emailed back. Well today I received shipping confirmation of a Glenn Dorsey jersey. Has anyone else ever had this problem. The email I got today says NA184924 BCA - GLENN DORSEY GAME WORN AND SIGNED CHIEFS JERSEY

Any help or suggestions would be great. I am pretty sure that the Glenn Dorsey jersey is worth more, but I really wanted the Ryan Succop jersey like I assumed I was bidding on.

Thanks for the help,
Chris

Mulligans
04-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I've seen it happen from time to time. They will always take back a jersey if not happy or described wrong...you just have to keep emailing them. They must get lots of email because they are very bad at responding.

I have successfully sent back several jerseys with full refund.....good luck!

jppopma
04-10-2012, 07:54 PM
I would contact them again and have them clear up the issue. While some may say that a picture of worth a thousand words, what is to say that the photos would have loaded properly.

You will find that its better to go for what you want rather than what is worth more. It all comes down to what is worth more to YOU. For example, if you sell and lose money on the Dorsey jersey....it will not matter how more of less it was worth compared to what you really wanted.

Hopefully they will be back in touch with you, but I know that many of these auction sites (MLB, NFL, etc.) have little to no customer service.