PDA

View Full Version : How to storage game used jerseys?

bruno89
04-13-2012, 09:41 AM
Ok heres my question and i hope i get good answers ,i have ALOT of game used jerseys and other jerseys and pants ,i have been wondering whats the best way to storage them and place them away from the dust being the first and then from hangers ,so looking to know the best way to place them togheter in a box,container or some kind of sort,but whats the best way to do so and not damage the shirts over a period of time?

masp3392
04-13-2012, 10:00 AM
if you go to "search", you can look up old threads on how to preserve jersey's ... there's some really good information out there already ... that should help you out

project 4
04-13-2012, 10:33 AM
This is by far the best thread that I can think of that has really good advice.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=34195

Personally, I bought an acid free box at the container store for around 30 bucks that came with some acid free tissue. I only have about 5 jerseys at this time so that works for me. Ive seen some people pit theirs on wired hangers and a plastic over them.

bruno89
04-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Yea i just saw that ,thank you for the answers.
I saw the option of a individual acid free box but if you add up for each jersey you can only put in a box,that adds up to a good sum amount of money.
Project 4 thank you for that tip about the container store:D

project 4
04-13-2012, 01:38 PM
I actually can put 5 jerseys (folded) and a pair of pants in 1 box. The acid free paper comes free so I use that in between each garment. This is only a temporary solution for me until I can display them in a shadow box one day.

mickeymbz
04-30-2012, 10:34 PM
Yea i just saw that ,thank you for the answers.
I saw the option of a individual acid free box but if you add up for each jersey you can only put in a box,that adds up to a good sum amount of money.
Project 4 thank you for that tip about the container store:D

Bruno i sent you a PM