PDA

View Full Version : Question about an auction site.

NFLoverBoy99
04-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi yall I'm a new member and don't post much. I mostly look at all your cool items and browse topics to learn. I just wanted to know if anyone as ever consigned or bought from gamewornuniformsauctions.com and if they are a good auction website to work with. Also if you know about the percentage they take as far as consigned items. Thank yall so much.

Ralph

project 4
04-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Looks like the JO website. Would be interested to see if anyone has purchased from here before.

Jeffredsfan
04-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Hi yall I'm a new member and don't post much. I mostly look at all your cool items and browse topics to learn. I just wanted to know if anyone as ever consigned or bought from gamewornuniformsauctions.com and if they are a good auction website to work with. Also if you know about the percentage they take as far as consigned items. Thank yall so much.

Ralph

I believe this is Wayne Otto's auction site. I've purchased many items from him (his catalog, not auction site) and there's never been an issue. He started his auction site recently and I am a little disappointed that most of the items he is auctioning have a near retail starting bid price. I'm not sure if he takes items on consignment.

Jeff

NFLoverBoy99
04-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Cool thanks for input. I too noticed some cool basketball jerseys I want have a retail price. Not the best prices but not the worst.