PDA

View Full Version : Matt Kemp Bat Wanted!!!

mlbforeverhomer
04-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Please let me know what you have available!

Thank You,

claytonlemmons @ yahoo.com

mlbforeverhomer
04-20-2012, 08:58 PM
BUMP!!!

Looking for anything Matt Kemp game used!

mlbforeverhomer
04-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Looking for Kemp bats!!! Let me know what's available!

Thanks!

mlbforeverhomer
04-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Thank you for all the emails. Multiple bats added but still looking! Please email me details about what you have available!

TO THE TOP!!!

Thanks,

claytonlemmons @ yahoo.com

MarkakisMania
04-28-2012, 11:57 PM
You might want to try contacting Andrew Lang a forum member on here at allstarsplus@aol.com or you can try his store at Oriole Park gave me the number last night 410-244-8841. They are open on game days by 5:00 pm through I think 30 minutes or so after closing.

I mentioned to Andrew that I am looking for Andre Ethier and Clayton Kershaw game used items and he told me he can get them as well as other Dodgers game worn jerseys, bats etc. Apparently their company Art of the Game has a location in Dodger Stadium and Anaheim Stadium and they are able to obtain game used and game worn jersey's and bats from the Dodgers and Angels that are MLB authenticated.

You might want to try them and see what they can do as he is going to hook me up with a Kershaw and Ethier game worn jersey very soon.

Thanks

Jeb

mlbforeverhomer
04-30-2012, 07:08 PM
BUMP!!! I am looking for multiple bats from every year he has played including the minor leagues. I now have now a MLB authenticated 09, 11 bat! Thank you to the forum members, and others.

Be On the lookout for MLB certified Hits, Homeruns.... Etc in a ball park near you!

I would also like to add a batting helmet, hats, cleats.... To my collection. Please let me know what's available!

Thank you!

mlbforeverhomer
05-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Friday BUMP!!!

Anything and everything GU Kemp wanted!!!