PDA

View Full Version : 1994 NFL Pro Line Throwback Uncut Sheet Help

cliffjmp33
04-19-2012, 10:26 PM
I know we have some knowledgeable card collectors on here so I wanted to get peoples opinions/insight/knowledge on this.

In 1994, Classic Pro Line Live ran a contest/trade in with their set. They packaged inserts with players as MVP and whomever won the MVP that season, that insert card could be redeemed for a "prize". Well I had Steve Young and I won.

The item I won was an uncut sheet (front only) of NFL Throwback set that features one of each player from every team. The photos don't do it credit, but the sheet (which is off-white to begin with) has been in a post tube for the past 10+ years now and just recently re-found it.

The questions I have are:
1) Is this item common or not?
2) Does it matter that it is only the front side and not full front and back?
3) What kind of market is there for such an item?
4) Any clue on value?

I have tried to do a little research on this, but have had no real luck. It's something that I have no real attachment with and rather it be displayed nicely in someone's collection. At the same time, I don't want to be a complete dope and give away something that is worth a hundred bucks or more.

So anyone with ANY information that you may think could help, I'd gladly welcome it.

And sorry, but the Mickey Mouse, Thomas the Tank and other kids books I used to lay it flat are not for sale ;)