PDA

View Full Version : Josh Hamilton Memorabilia/Collection - Here's mine, show me yours....

anthony3133
04-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Hambone is off to a great start, thought I would show off what I've compiled. Thanks to those who have contributed to my collection :) I have a couple more things on the way - ALWAYS LOOKING TO ADD ;)
I would like to see what else is out there. Thanks in advance.

DUTCH613
04-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Hambone is off to a great start, thought I would show off what I've compiled. Thanks to those who have contributed to my collection :) I have a couple more things on the way - ALWAYS LOOKING TO ADD ;)
I would like to see what else is out there. Thanks in advance.

Beautiful stuff Anthony!. Impressive collection! :)

Ryan Greenlee

ncbadges
04-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Great collection! Love those sticks!!

ncb

WadeInBmore
04-23-2012, 11:50 PM
Well done Anthony. Looking good!

Wade

anthony3133
04-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks a lot, it means a a lot coming from 3 of the finest gentleman I've had the pleasure to interact/deal with in the hobby:)

jshortt
04-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Nice stuff! Looks like you're the one that outbid me on those black/grey/red cleats on MLB.com haha.

No pics, but here's what I have:

BATS:
2000 era #72 LVS C243 blonde "Tampa Bay Devil Rays" stamped ST bat (signed/inscribed)
2000 era LVS T141 block print black Devil Rays bat (unsigned)
2007 SAM black bat (signed)
2007 LVS M353 block print black Reds bat (X2 1 signed, 1 not)
2007 CTG block print black bat (signed)
2007 CTG signature model black bat (signed)
2007 CTG block print cherry bat (uncracked, only one of its kind, used for his first MLB 2HR game and given to me the next week)

JERSEYS:
1999 Hudson Valley Renegades Home jersey (signed/inscribed)
2007 Louisville Bats Home vest (unsigned)
2007 Louisville Bats Alternate Black jersey (signed/inscribed)
2007 Cincinnati Reds Home jersey (signed/inscribed)
2009 All Star BP/Derby jersey (unsigned)

MISC:
2007 Reds Batting Helmet (signed/inscribed)
2007 Reds Opening Day base (MLB Debut, signed)
2007 Reds Opening Day ball (MLB Debut, signed/inscribed)
2009 Wilson A2000 fielding glove (signed)

Thanks,
Josh

frikativ54
04-25-2012, 12:08 AM
2009 Wilson A2000 fielding glove (signed)

Congrats on the collection. Was this the fielding glove on MLB.com Auctions a couple of years back? And have you photomatched it?

jshortt
04-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Congrats on the collection. Was this the fielding glove on MLB.com Auctions a couple of years back? And have you photomatched it?

Hey Les,

It IS, and nope, I never even tried. Style matched, but nothing for sure. It shows some use, but nothing that would be a definitive identifier. I'm guessing it was his #2 glove, and when Kurt asked for a donation, Josh gave it up. Never got a chance to talk to him about it, and I haven't seen him for a couple of years.

Thanks,
Josh

anthony3133
04-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Josh,
Thanks for sharing - nice, quality, early stuff you have. Sounds like a great collection, I look forward to seeing it sometime when you get some pics together. If you ever want to trade info or if you ever want to downsize, please let me know. My email is anthonylong31@hotmail.com.
Again, thanks for sharing - its nice to see what other cool Hambone items are out there.

anthony3133
05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Big night for HAMBONE bump!!!!

DUTCH613
05-08-2012, 08:55 PM

No doubt Anthony!!! Brings a new meaning to LOCKED-IN!!!

ncbadges
05-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Wow...what a night of homers! As a tribute to his homer-bility...here is his 2nd ever walk off home run bat (the black one). Used July 9, 2011 against the A's. Broken in the first inning the next day. Check out the deer on the barrel!
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/ncbadges/Mars2.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/ncbadges/Mars1.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/ncbadges/3.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/ncbadges/blkmar.jpg

packfan84
05-08-2012, 10:41 PM
That bat from the A's game is awesome! I'll remember that homer forever. What a great moment that was. Nice pickup.

joelsabi
05-08-2012, 10:47 PM

I cannot help but think that his 4 HR game bat will make its way into the hobby as many great bats of his have in the past, whether it is be given to a kid or be put in the Ranger Team Store, or put on MLB auction.

baseballfan0721
05-09-2012, 12:39 AM
No Rangers team store yet , been going to game with extra cash for some game used items and was told by security that they didn't know we the Rangers where going to open a game used team store . It was closed with the new construction . Then I looked for the Texas Rangers foundation booth and was told by an employee that a new company had bought all rights to the game used stuff !! Now we have to deal with a money hungry company like AllProClassic ! The stuff is going to be outrages !! I was very disappointed and still am !! I used to love to go to the foundation booth to buy 25.00 game used bat from former players not no more !! Those 25.00 bats are going to be about 225.00 with the new company and not only that it hurt the foundation !!

tbone90
05-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Hamilton phoned into Baseball Tonight on ESPN Tuesday night and was talking with the crew about his big game. They asked if he had gotten the last home run ball back and he said he did and had actually gotten a couple of them (three I think). When asked where he was going to put them or what he was going to do with them he said he didn't know but probably nothing. He said they'd probably end up in a closet or likely in the back yard for the kids to play with. ACK!!! UGH!!!

He was great to listen too though. I can't recall a player with so much personality in recent times.

Fnazxc0114
05-09-2012, 02:08 PM
no recent photos
2009 g/u rangers jersey
2010 ASG used jersey
Uncracked 2009 bat
2008 g/u cleats
2009 g/u cleats

5toolplayer
05-09-2012, 02:51 PM
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x369/5toolplayer/IMG_2054.jpg

2008 HR Derby Ball. Actual Hamilton HR, 1st round
2008 Framed ALL STAR Locker Tag, 1/1 with MLB Hologram #

ncbadges
05-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Hamilton phoned into Baseball Tonight on ESPN Tuesday night and was talking with the crew about his big game. They asked if he had gotten the last home run ball back and he said he did and had actually gotten a couple of them (three I think). When asked where he was going to put them or what he was going to do with them he said he didn't know but probably nothing. He said they'd probably end up in a closet or likely in the back yard for the kids to play with. ACK!!! UGH!!!

He was great to listen too though. I can't recall a player with so much personality in recent times.

The funny part is he's serious. My boys asked him for a bat and he gave them one of his 2010 (MVP season) WORLD SERIES bats! Turns out its from game 6. Even signed it for them.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/ncbadges/wsboys1.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/ncbadges/comparison1.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e50/ncbadges/comparison3.jpg

sox83cubs84
05-09-2012, 09:26 PM

Tony:

An article on msn said he got the third and fourth HRs back, as they were both hit into unoccupied areas and tracked down by teammate and reliever Mike James.

Dave Miedema

anthony3133
05-10-2012, 10:41 AM
You have some real nice gamers, Joe!
Beautiful display, Scott

PwKw13
05-12-2012, 10:59 AM
A Josh Hamilton Chandler bat photomatched to several games in June 2011 including a home run against the Twins on 6/09/11.

allstarsplus
05-12-2012, 11:58 AM

I was working our store inside the stadium when Josh Hamilton hit the 4 HRs. I was hoping to get in our game used ball stash we get after every game one of the HR balls that went into the bullpen. Wasn't that lucky as there was no authenticator in the bullpen.

Later found out that Josh got HRs 3 and 4 and not sure what happened to HR #1 that went into the bullpen. HR #2 went opposite field and who would have known at the time that HR was hit that it would turn into part of the quartet of of 4 HR jacks!

As tradition in most parks when you catch the other teams HR ball, the young man who caught it actually threw back a baseball onto the field only the ball he threw wasn't the HR ball and actually was an autographed baseball his buddy had in his pocket!

What's interesting about the HR #2 ball is that the play before the HR hit that the catcher Matt Wieters threw the ball down to 1st on a pick-off play and it short-hopped in the dirt to the 1st baseman. The ball wasn't taken out of play and used on the HR pitch which you can see on the HD replay the dirt smudge on there right before the ball met Josh Hamilton's bat for the 2nd HR.

allstarsplus
05-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Wonder Bat

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id/7923163/josh-hamilton-texas-rangers-using-bat-four-homer-game

ncbadges
05-13-2012, 06:47 PM
A Josh Hamilton Chandler bat photomatched to several games in June 2011 including a home run against the Twins on 6/09/11.

Thats an awesome bat...and I still need a Chandler.:D If you ever decide to sell it...I'm your man.

ncb

maverick14
05-14-2012, 10:28 AM
http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/_/id/7927274/texas-rangers-star-josh-hamilton-4-homer-bat-breaks-bound-hall-fame

4 HR bat officially off to the HOF after breaking it this weekend

Tigersrawsome
04-14-2017, 09:29 AM
Josh, could u plz email me real fast. Thanks. Kalepg2456@gmail.com

Popinjaysnamesir
04-15-2017, 09:56 AM
Not much of a collection, but I do have this bat.