PDA

View Full Version : Paul Molitor - Roving Instructor Appearances

Chris78
05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Hi, I wanted to know if anyone attends New Britain RockCats home games and if they see Paul Molitor as a roving instructor at the games? Also, I am interested in hearing about the Rochester Red Wings and also the other Minnesota Twins minor league affliates and if they see him at games as well? I have considered going to New Britain on Saturday because I plan to attend the White Plains Autograph Show and thought about making the 85 mile east trip to New Britain to see if I could get Paul Molitor to sign something. I am also assuming that he does sign autographs before the game.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

ahuff
05-11-2012, 05:32 AM
I have seen him in the mwl...however it is rare, unanounced and with little fan fare. He did sign for us though. he was on the road when we saw him.

Chris78
05-11-2012, 01:33 PM
I have seen him in the mwl...however it is rare, unanounced and with little fan fare. He did sign for us though. he was on the road when we saw him.

I got him last year in August when New Britain was visiting at Trenton. I went to this game because it was a bobblehead game and I did not see New Britain for awhile. I happened to be down by the dugout and one of the Trenton regulars for autographs told me that Molitor was at the ballpark. I only had a MLB ball with me so I had him sign a ball and he did sign for everyone. Roving instructors can pop up at any time, but I wanted to see if anyone has seen him this year. I guess he has been in the Twins organization for awhile as a roving instructor.