X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swainer
    • Feb 2012

Detroit Lions Jersey with Patch

Hello,

I'm really interested in obtaining various Detroit Lions jerseys with the different patches they've had throughout the years (JRT patch, 75th anniversary, 60 year patch, etc.). The player doesn't really matter. I'm interested in seeing what is out there. I'm selling off most of my card collection to raise money for my twins that are due in November but I'm trying to sneak a little aside to grab a jersey or two.

Thanks!!!!

John

john dot swainer at gmail dot com
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com
  • G1X
    • Nov 2005

Re: Detroit Lions Jersey with Patch

John,

I have a few Lions from 1994 with the NFL 75th patch available for sale at very reasonable prices. Email me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Comment

• swainer
      • Feb 2012

Email sent. Thanks Mark!! I'm also VERY interested in a Chris Spielman game used Lions jersey. By chance, is one floating around out there looking for a new home?

Thanks!

John
      Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by G1X
        John,

I have a few Lions from 1994 with the NFL 75th patch available for sale at very reasonable prices. Email me at gixc@verizon.net if interested.

Mark Hayne
        Gridiron Exchange
        gixc@verizon.net
        John:

Just to emphasze: Mark bought a HUGE lot of Lions gamers from the team several years ago, with stuff going back to the 1970s. You can be confident with his Lions items.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• swainer
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
          John:

Just to emphasze: Mark bought a HUGE lot of Lions gamers from the team several years ago, with stuff going back to the 1970s. You can be confident with his Lions items.

Dave Miedema
          Thanks Dave! This endorsement means a lot coming from you! He seems like a standup guy with great jerseys to offer. I'm looking forward to getting a deal done!

Comment

Working...