PDA

View Full Version : How do the Carolina Panthers sell their game used jerseys?

VERIS#60
05-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I was wondering how the Carolina panthers sell their game used items? I know there is quite a few avenues to locate these items, but I have only seen a handful of items here and there. The player that I am interested in is Ben Hartsock. I would appreciate any information that would help me out! Thanks so much!
Bruce
Brucecaplinger@yahoo.com

Shipp_96
05-11-2012, 01:29 AM
I was wondering how the Carolina panthers sell their game used items? I know there is quite a few avenues to locate these items, but I have only seen a handful of items here and there. The player that I am interested in is Ben Hartsock. I would appreciate any information that would help me out! Thanks so much!
Bruce
Brucecaplinger@yahoo.com

Just last season the team sold worn game and practice jerseys on their website, out of the team store in the collectables section. I had bought quite a few Penn State grads Panthers practice jerseys via their site at great prices ($25 each). However, it seems once the NFL switched from Reebok to Nike they pulled the section and all remaining jerseys. Not sure why? You may call them and ask. They have a very friendly staff!

VERIS#60
05-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Just last season the team sold worn game and practice jerseys on their website, out of the team store in the collectables section. I had bought quite a few Penn State grads Panthers practice jerseys via their site at great prices ($25 each). However, it seems once the NFL switched from Reebok to Nike they pulled the section and all remaining jerseys. Not sure why? You may call them and ask. They have a very friendly staff!

Thanks so much for the info! I seen where someone else had posted on guu about their store. I called the store earlier this week and they returned my call and left a message. You are right, they were very nice, helpful and concerned about my questions. However, she did say they did not get any jerseys in from this past season and apparently the players kept all their jerseys. I got a chuckle out of that. I know Hartsock collects very little of his equipment other than helmets. I know Ben's parents and that is about the extint of his collecting. Plus, I read the post on GUU about the jerseys in their store. Do you remember what the common player jerseys like Hartsock were selling for? Thanks again for any info!

chd49er
05-11-2012, 11:05 AM
I live in Charlotte and the team store is currently closed for renovation until the season starts or just before. The only thing they have open is a mobile trailer from 11am to 2pm.

Clay

ALWAYS BUYING 49ER GAMERS!!!

clayd49@gmail.com

perlman9
05-11-2012, 04:16 PM
If I recall, the commons were $99. I believe the two I bought were that price.

VERIS#60
05-11-2012, 07:53 PM
If I recall, the commons were $99. I believe the two I bought were that price.

Wow Jason! $99 is very reasonable. Do you remember if they had any Hartsock? Thanks for the insight!

perlman9
05-12-2012, 06:52 AM
By the time I saw them they did not, mostly pre-season guys. I remember some blue ones as well, but with the Ohio State collectors on here and elsewhere, I would think it would have been snagged pretty quickly. There is a guy on ebay, Sea-Cats that has bought a ton from them, so may want to shoot him a message. Nice guy but will send you a ton of emails... haha. He has several Panthers and Seahawks jerseys on ebay so just search for those teams and will see him.

PAC
06-03-2014, 01:36 PM
I guess this is why they haven't been selling game used or practice used jerseys the past couple years...they're giving them away to high schools now:
http://www.panthers.com/community/article-2/Panthers-to-award-uniform-grants/e66348cd-1e30-496e-88fa-f1edb21ef831

strongarm
06-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I guess this is why they haven't been selling game used or practice used jerseys the past couple years...they're giving them away to high schools now:
http://www.panthers.com/community/article-2/Panthers-to-award-uniform-grants/e66348cd-1e30-496e-88fa-f1edb21ef831

They had a few available last year but they went crazy quick.

Shoot me an email when you get the chance Pac.
pikappmvp@yahoo.com

Thanks.

xsentrixsupra
06-03-2014, 03:23 PM

Glad my HS never played against any other schools that had enough players large enough to fit into NFL sized uniforms they could take hand me downs from the NFL :D

woody1351
06-10-2014, 08:17 PM
I'm looking for a Jason Williams if they have one. #54

Preston
06-10-2014, 11:14 PM
If anyone who goes and visits that trailer ever sees a Reggie Howard gamer, I'd love to acquire it!