PDA

View Full Version : Grey Flannel current auction - basketball jerseys

tom1315
05-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Good afternoon all. In the "Late Additions" category there is a grouping of college basketball jerseys and shorts. There are 20 pieces...mostly jerseys and some shorts. I am interested in the State # 43 jersey and "PACK" shorts...is anyone interested in any others and maybe we go in together?

There are lots a great schools...Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, etc...any interest with me? My email tholder1315@gmail.com.

Thanks, Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

both-teams-played-hard
05-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Good afternoon all. In the "Late Additions" category there is a grouping of college basketball jerseys and shorts. There are 20 pieces...mostly jerseys and some shorts. I am interested in the State # 43 jersey and "PACK" shorts...is anyone interested in any others and maybe we go in together?

There are lots a great schools...Indiana, Georgia, Arizona, etc...any interest with me? My email tholder1315@gmail.com.

Thanks, Tom

The STATE #43 should have a name on back. Looks like a salesman samp. A nice lot, though. The STATE shirt of the auction is the '74 Burma. That's a museum piece.

tom1315
05-19-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback...I will ask TJ at Grey Flannel is there a name on the reverse. I have quite a few resources re NC State items...the front of the jersey and the shorts seem spot on to some pictures in my data. Great point though re name on the back.

Thanks!

Tom

tom1315
06-01-2012, 06:51 AM
The recent Grey Flannel May 2012 auction just concluded. If anyone purchased the batch of college jerseys I referenced in the earlier thread I would be interested in the "STATE" and "PACK" shorts.

I did bid on the Mike Buurma State jersey yet was not the winner...a really nice one for a NC State fan.

Also I thought the quality of items presented in the recent SCP and Grey Flannel auctions were top notch.

Tom