Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stdrwt11
    • Jul 2009

Chicago Cubs White Sox Stadium Question

Do either Wrigley or U.S. Cellular have a game used store? Thanks!
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Chicago Cubs White Sox Stadium Question

Wrigley Field has stores both inside and across the street from the ballpark.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• stdrwt11
      • Jul 2009

Thank you! Can you buy balls from the game you are attending? What are average prices on balls?

Comment

• trsent
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by stdrwt11
        Thank you! Can you buy balls from the game you are attending? What are average prices on balls?
        I know The Cubs are now offering to sell balls from that day's game directly - No more affiliation with Steiner Sports. You can call The Cubs and ask for the Game Used Department to talk to someone. I had their business card but I misplaced it.

Comment

• frikativ54
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by trsent
          I know The Cubs are now offering to sell balls from that day's game directly - No more affiliation with Steiner Sports. You can call The Cubs and ask for the Game Used Department to talk to someone. I had their business card but I misplaced it.
          Do the Cubs sell hit balls or just foul balls and pitches in the dirt? What about the White Sox?
          Les Zukor
          bagwellgameused@gmail.com
          Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
          (617) 682-0408

Comment

• trsent
            Banned
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by frikativ54
            Do the Cubs sell hit balls or just foul balls and pitches in the dirt? What about the White Sox?
            I didn't ask when I visited the game used memorabilia stand inside the park. I have never found an interest in game used baseballs so I didn't ask details about them.

I was more concerned that they were selling a Starlin Castro jersey as an All-Star Game worn jersey instead of being worn a few days earlier against Pittsburgh. They were confused that they added the All-Star stars to the back of the jersey for players named to the team the weekend before making the jersey look like an All-Star jersey (but it was the wrong color, I believe it was grey and he wore home white in the actual game).

I believe everything with hologramed by MLB Auth.

Comment

Working...