PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Cubs White Sox Stadium Question

stdrwt11
05-26-2012, 09:17 PM
Do either Wrigley or U.S. Cellular have a game used store? Thanks!

sox83cubs84
05-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Wrigley Field has stores both inside and across the street from the ballpark.

Dave Miedema

stdrwt11
05-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Thank you! Can you buy balls from the game you are attending? What are average prices on balls?

trsent
05-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Thank you! Can you buy balls from the game you are attending? What are average prices on balls?

I know The Cubs are now offering to sell balls from that day's game directly - No more affiliation with Steiner Sports. You can call The Cubs and ask for the Game Used Department to talk to someone. I had their business card but I misplaced it.

frikativ54
05-27-2012, 08:48 AM
I know The Cubs are now offering to sell balls from that day's game directly - No more affiliation with Steiner Sports. You can call The Cubs and ask for the Game Used Department to talk to someone. I had their business card but I misplaced it.

Do the Cubs sell hit balls or just foul balls and pitches in the dirt? What about the White Sox?

trsent
05-27-2012, 09:31 AM
Do the Cubs sell hit balls or just foul balls and pitches in the dirt? What about the White Sox?

I didn't ask when I visited the game used memorabilia stand inside the park. I have never found an interest in game used baseballs so I didn't ask details about them.

I was more concerned that they were selling a Starlin Castro jersey as an All-Star Game worn jersey instead of being worn a few days earlier against Pittsburgh. They were confused that they added the All-Star stars to the back of the jersey for players named to the team the weekend before making the jersey look like an All-Star jersey (but it was the wrong color, I believe it was grey and he wore home white in the actual game).

I believe everything with hologramed by MLB Auth.