PDA

View Full Version : Value of Lebron Gamer if Heat win

legaleagle92481
06-01-2012, 08:47 AM
If the Heat win the title, what will a Lebron gamer with ironclad provenance be worth from his first championship season? Just looking for opinions.

Skizzick
06-01-2012, 11:39 AM
If the Heat win the title, what will a Lebron gamer with ironclad provenance be worth from his first championship season? Just looking for opinions.
20-22k, easily, but if you're planning to sell, do it right after they win while demand is high.

jimphilips
06-01-2012, 11:12 PM
I think that depends on how many 11/12 LeBron gamers MeiGray have sold

Mulligans
06-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I would say 5-20% more than you paid for it this year. After some time goes by it should return to normal. I'm just guessing you paid a good amount when you bought it?

schubert1970
06-02-2012, 12:14 PM
The Heat won't win it anyway, so kind of a moot question.

legaleagle92481
06-02-2012, 01:00 PM
I was quoted as it being worth "2k to 4k conservatively if the Heat win" by a major auction house. I thought that was absurdly low and I just posted the thread to see what others thought.

legaleagle92481
06-02-2012, 01:04 PM
The Heat won't win it anyway, so kind of a moot question.

Do you really think Boston will beat them three more times in the next four games? As far as the Finals both the Thunder and Spurs have holes. The Spurs got their doors blown off the other night. If Bosh comes back they have a great chance.

mickeymbz
06-02-2012, 02:14 PM
fingers crossed this wont happen!

ivo610
06-02-2012, 03:16 PM
8k to 10k is what you should expect to see in my opinion. But I would not be surprised to see the bidding escalate from there.

I have seen game issued jerseys of his go for 2k, so for them to quote that is insane.

schubert1970
06-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Do you really think Boston will beat them three more times in the next four games? As far as the Finals both the Thunder and Spurs have holes. The Spurs got their doors blown off the other night. If Bosh comes back they have a great chance.

If is for children. I don't play if.

The Spurs won't lose at home.

BostonSportsFan
06-02-2012, 04:03 PM
I agree with Schubert just a blip on the radar screen Spurs will likely win next two games finish this series off in 5 and will have home court advantage against the heat in the finals not that this matters to that veteran team.

The Spurs will blow the doors off the Heat it will be worse than last year against the Mavs. They will beat the Heat exactly as the Mavs did last year spread the floor as they have shooters at every position beyond Duncan and Splitter at Center. Miami's bench is complete garbage players 4 - 12 are lucky to play on a YMCA league team much less the NBA. Frankly I have been shocked at how Chalmers and that tattoed clown Mike Miller have actually scored anything in these playoffs as these guys just suck.

That being said if the LeBricks did win, I agree a game worn jersey for LeBrick would be far more expensive or valuable than $2000 that is ridiculous as he still has his fans and collectors someone would pay dearly for that jersey.

Joe

schubert1970
06-02-2012, 07:53 PM
I agree with Schubert just a blip on the radar screen Spurs will likely win next two games finish this series off in 5 and will have home court advantage against the heat in the finals not that this matters to that veteran team.

The Spurs will blow the doors off the Heat it will be worse than last year against the Mavs. They will beat the Heat exactly as the Mavs did last year spread the floor as they have shooters at every position beyond Duncan and Splitter at Center. Miami's bench is complete garbage players 4 - 12 are lucky to play on a YMCA league team much less the NBA. Frankly I have been shocked at how Chalmers and that tattoed clown Mike Miller have actually scored anything in these playoffs as these guys just suck.

That being said if the LeBricks did win, I agree a game worn jersey for LeBrick would be far more expensive or valuable than $2000 that is ridiculous as he still has his fans and collectors someone would pay dearly for that jersey.

Joe

Well said!

legaleagle92481
06-03-2012, 01:08 AM
I don't think the Spurs will get past the Thunder. They don't match up well with them and now its even with the Thunder having the momentum. I think the Heat are very top heavy but capable of beating anyone. The other night the big four scored 96 points combined and the Heat still won the game. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

sox83cubs84
06-03-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm not sure what it would go for, but would the price go up or down based on how many "flop" burns Lebron's jersey has?;) ;)

Dave Miedema

schubert1970
06-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Eating my words about the Spurs not losing a home game. Yikes, glad I didn't wager on it.

both-teams-played-hard
06-06-2012, 03:22 PM
This kid has more heart than most professional athletes and far more than Bron-Bron James:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XK52HUFBBw

If this kid is a smart-ass Celtics fan, then he is a comic genius!
Regardless, this kid's parents, teachers or coaches did the right thing.:)

schubert1970
06-06-2012, 04:30 PM
How about the value of this Lebron gamer?

legaleagle92481
06-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I would love to see Celtics vs. Spurs. Garnett and Duncan with it all on the line. For the record I never owned a Lebron jersey. I was just trying to gauge what one was worth hoping to buy the one on Meigray and make some easy cash if they won which to me seemed very possible since the Cs looked so bad against the starless Sixers at times and the Spurs and Thunder both are flawed in their own way. Thanks for the opinions.

legaleagle92481
06-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Wow I was right on Lebron.

ivo610
06-22-2012, 12:02 PM

Joe

mmm crow...

nickacs
06-22-2012, 12:46 PM
Sell Mortimer, Sell!!!!!!!!! :p

BostonSportsFan
06-22-2012, 01:38 PM
mmm crow...

I stand corrected all I can say as wow I am shocked. Congrats to the Heat they beat the Thunder solidly. I still cannot figure out why the Thunder continually left the Heat shooters wide open. I understand the thought that they felt compelled to double LeBron and Wade at times as LeBron was mowing through their defense, but at the end of the day you just cannot continue to leave 3 point shooters wide open and hope they miss when the entire series they just kept knocking them down.

At the end of the day the Heat obviously learned quite a bit from last year and the Thunder were just not ready for the biggest stage but perhaps will learn more for a return next year.

Joe

BULBUS
06-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Sell Mortimer, Sell!!!!!!!!! :p

You beat me to it! :D

But YES! SELL NOW! Put it on the bay with a high price and take offers.

MLB~NUT
06-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Yeah I'd SELL NOOOOOOW!!!!!!:) :) :)