Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marrdar
    • Jul 2011

Giants "From The Clubhouse" Store At AT&T Park

I have attached pictures of the new S.F. Giants "From The Clubhouse" store at AT&T Park, located in Section 119, on the 3rd Base side.

The store has game used and team issue jerseys, 2010-present, including this year's Home Gigantes jerseys from 5/5/12, Road Mother's Day jerseys from 5/13/18 and Home Alternate Orange jerseys from 5/18/12. All have mlb authentication holograms on the jerseys. Most of the big names are gone, but there is a Lincecum Orange alternate available for $2,999.

From the pictures you can also see game used bases, baseballs, lineup cards, helmets, caps, spring training/batting practice jerseys, bats (these go quick), and champagne bottles from the 2010 post season, all with mlb authentication holograms.

There is also a separate section for non game used items signed by stars - Will Clark, Tim Lincecum, etc.

Tyler and Jimmy work the store, and have been very helpful to me and other collectors. I was at the 6/1/12 game, and 5 jerseys sold that day (Arias Orange, Affeldt Orange, Blanco Gigantes, Righetti Gigantes, Bochy Gigantes).

As a collector, this store is great because you can see the items before you buy them. I prefer jerseys that have good game use, and I can compare the jerseys before deciding on which one to purchase.

• 5toolplayer
    • Apr 2011

Re: Giants "From The Clubhouse" Store At AT&T Park

very nice!!! Where's the Bonds stuff ???
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

• frikativ54
      • Dec 2007

Thanks for the pictures of the Giants store. However, isn't it amazing that for the price of a Tim Lincecum jersey, one could have bought a World Series game used jersey from the Rangers' Auctions, with a choice out of most of the players on the team?
      Les Zukor
      bagwellgameused@gmail.com
      Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
      (617) 682-0408

Comment

• Marrdar
        • Jul 2011

The Rangers did lose the World Series (twice), so if and when they do win one, I think the prices and demand would be much higher. Would a collector rather spend $3500 for a Josh Hamilton jersey in a World Series they lost or $5000 for a jersey worn by Josh Hamilton for a World Series champion year? As a collector, if I had the money, I would prefer the latter.

Lincecum was the winning pitcher for the 2010 World Series Game 1 and clinching Game 5, on top of that, a two time Cy Young award winner. Those accomplishments top that of any Rangers player at this point of his career.

Comment

• scootmagroot
          • Oct 2009

That looks pretty nice, prices are pretty high in my opinion...but whatever. Does anyone know what other teams have something like this?

Comment

• legaleagle92481
            Banned
            • Oct 2009

Do you know if they take phone orders?

Comment

• Tedw9
              • Jul 2007

Awesome pics, thanks for posting them.

I can't see all the prices, but they seem somewhat reasonable compared to what the Red Sox charge at Yawkey Way Store.

Comment

• frikativ54
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Marrdar
                The Rangers did lose the World Series (twice), so if and when they do win one, I think the prices and demand would be much higher. Would a collector rather spend $3500 for a Josh Hamilton jersey in a World Series they lost or $5000 for a jersey worn by Josh Hamilton for a World Series champion year? As a collector, if I had the money, I would prefer the latter.
                Is the Lincecum orange jersey from 2010? Also, do you know what happened to the World Series jerseys from that same year? I don't recall whether they were kept, auctioned off, or something else.
                Les Zukor
                bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                (617) 682-0408

Comment

• Ripken
                  • Aug 2006

Good to see the photos. Given the space they've given this, the Giants clearly see this as a significant revenue opportunity. Here's more about the store:

Comment

• Marrdar
                    • Jul 2011

Ripken - Thank you for the link to the article;

Frikativ54 - The Lincecum jersey is from 2012 with a Golden Gate bridge patch. He pitched in the orange jersey on May 4th. The Giants sold a few World Series shirts after the 2010 season, many of the jerseys were kept by the players.

LegalEagle92481 - I don not think they take phone orders for the clubhouse store, but you can get their latest list of available items at: gameused@sfgiants.com.

Comment

• Insomniac186
                      • Jan 2011

Some jerseys are as low as $200 for certain coaches. Not bad! There is a door on the side where they have a TON of more jerseys in storage. Use can also get game used balls from the very game you are attending. I though that was really cool.

Comment

• ferrisfain41
                        • Aug 2010

As a life long Giants fan in FL, I can only plan more SF trips.
                        But, come to Rays store, and get a 2009 Lance Cormier home uni, tagged, for $25.
                        Yep, Rays are about giving their gamers away, especially on fan day in Feb.

I was in AT&T store two years ago afterSF won, and road jersies were $150 for coaches. Ahh, inflation. But why was a Eugenio Velez shirt $200?
                        He had no hits in 70 ABs. They should have given it away.

Comment

• cubbs1232
                          • Aug 2009

[quote=ferrisfain41;294876]As a life long Giants fan in FL, I can only plan more SF trips.
                          But, come to Rays store, and get a 2009 Lance Cormier home uni, tagged, for $25.
                          Yep, Rays are about giving their gamers away, especially on fan day in Feb.

quote]

Other than fanfest the Rays are far from cheap. They are in the top 5 highest priced teams in mlb. The cheapest current jerseys they sell are $400 and thats for bullpen pitchers and some coaches. They are hardly "giving their gamers away"

Comment

• punch
                            • Feb 2010

Very cool shop. Thanks for posting the pictures!

Comment

• Marrdar
                              • Jul 2011

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']More pictures from the Clubhouse Store.

The first picture shows home and road jerseys. The road jersey shown is a 2012 Santiago Casilla, the Orange Jerseys are the ones used during the May 18th game that used the Golden Gate Bridge patch, I have attached a close up of the patch.[/FONT]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/FONT]
                              [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The next picture shows the collectibles (wallets, cufflinks, etc.) made out of game used items. There was a nice wallet that had lining from a Matt Cain jersey for $140. The other signed items in the picture are the non game used items signed by the players (Posey, Ross shown).[/FONT]
                              [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The next picture shows the Turn Back The Century jerseys - the Lincecum ($2,999) and Pagan ($999) game used jerseys are shown.[/FONT]
                              [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Finally, shown is the wall that shows the lineup cards from 2011-2012. A great use of space in the store, I saw a couple sold yesterday.[/FONT]
                              [/FONT]
                              [/FONT]
                              [/FONT]

Comment

Working...