PDA

View Full Version : Tigers comeback vs Reds Season Ticket Holder Style Ticket

dplettn
06-10-2012, 11:37 PM
I'll excuse myself for leaving tonight's Sunday Night game early with young children... It was painful to listen on the radio, and then again via the National ESPN broadcast on DVR, see the 6-2 lead vanquished with 4 runs crossing under Aroldis Chapman's watch in the 8th. Still, I'm literally happy for one Tigers fan I met (who bought the prior night's game winning RBI ball for his son, benefiting our franchise's Community Fund). Amazed the game turned out as it did but ultimately.... its a game and there are plenty of happy fans (just not who were rooting for my favorite team).

I certainly am not going to be scrapbooking our family's tickets from tonight's game. If there are any Tiger's fans out there that collect full season ticket holder style tickets, mine are available. I understand I need to post a price here. I'm guessing $10 is appropriate... if not feel free to offer whatever is. My motivation here is not to make money rather to hopefully pass something I don't want on to somebody who wants it.

They were scanned (so not torn) and kept in a plastic lanyard (not creased). They do not lay totally flat though as they took a warp shape similar to the lanyard. Also, there is a small hole punch at the bottom which allowed for re-entry after visiting the Reds HOF.

plettner@fuse.net

jppopma
06-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Dplettn. Did you do the catch also on Sunday? If so, that made for one long day for the kids. We did both and luckily went back to the hotel for naps in between.