Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hfd0035
    • Aug 2011

David Ortiz Jersey on Ebay

Just looking for some opinions on this game used jersey. Ive been looking for a decent Red Sox gamer lately but I have never seen Big Papi in a size 50. I know Ballpark Heroes is very reputable but I thought Steiner got all of the recent gamers and I dont think this one comes with a COA from them. I thought maybe some of you Red Sox collectors could tell me a little bit about this one. Thx

Greg
  • cruwet
    • Mar 2008

Re: David Ortiz Jersey on Ebay

I have an Ortiz 2010 jersey from Steiner w/MLB authentication & it's a size 52 with the 1'' extra length tag too. I don't see that much of a problem with him wearing a size 50, as his weight seems to have varied from year-to-year. He's slimmed down quite a bit this season actually.

Comment

• hfd0035
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by cruwet
      I have an Ortiz 2010 jersey from Steiner w/MLB authentication & it's a size 52 with the 1'' extra length tag too. I don't see that much of a problem with him wearing a size 50, as his weight seems to have varied from year-to-year. He's slimmed down quite a bit this season actually.
      Thx, appreciate the info

Comment

• hfd0035
        • Aug 2011

Still looking for help on this jersey. Im also noticing that the Red Sox wore a Majestic jersey with the "breathable armpit area" not sure of the correct name for it, in 2011. This one does not look like it has it.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by hfd0035
          Still looking for help on this jersey. Im also noticing that the Red Sox wore a Majestic jersey with the "breathable armpit area" not sure of the correct name for it, in 2011. This one does not look like it has it.
          Sounds like a cool base jersey. I think the Red Sox use both.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• emann
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
            Sounds like a cool base jersey. I think the Red Sox use both.
            It is the player's choice, most wear Cool Base.

Comment

• hfd0035
              • Aug 2011

Thx guys. I pretty much scrolled through his 2011 pics on Getty and all
              were in the cool base jersey. I know the seller is great but I think I will pass on this one. Thx for the responses

Greg

Comment

Working...