PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Golden State Warriors Warm-Up Jacket w/ NBA 35th Anniversary Patch

Dewey2007
06-17-2012, 04:14 PM
For sale is a Golden State Warriors warm-up jacket from the 1980-81 season. The jacket has the NBA 35th Anniversary patch that was worn all during that season and has Warriors heat pressed on the front. The Sand-knit tagged jacket had the nameplate removed but you can clearly see the outline of SONNY on the back of the jacket. Sonny Parker played for the W's that season and his entire career. There are also a couple of small remnants of the blue lettering from when the nameplate was removed. The jacket is in excellent condition and a nice piece for vintage NBA and Warriors collectors. I have included a style match to the jacket that was found on Getty Images. This is the only example I could find of this color warm-up style that the W's wore that season.

Asking $200 OBO for the warm-up jacket. I can be reached at: deweystg@berkeley.edu

I will also include a GS Warriors season opener game program that would display nicely with the warm-up.

Dewey2007
06-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Sorry, I forgot to include that priority shipping is included with the $200 asking price. Shipping will be negotiated on any best offer consideration.

Dewey2007
06-20-2012, 04:47 PM
Jacket sold. Thanks to the buyer!