Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rufusandherschel
    • Mar 2011

Brett Jersey Size in 1989 and 1990?

Would appreciate information on the size jersey George Brett wore in 1989 and 1990. Thanks.
  • CampWest
    • May 2008

Re: Brett Jersey Size in 1989 and 1990?

I could be wrong, but I think he mostly wore a 44.

If you are looking at the 1989 set 1 tagged powder blue on ebay... I do not get a good feeling on that one. Obviously, I don't think it is the right size. The name on the back, the letters appear to be too squished together and also too wide. And I don't see the Rawlings stitched onto the right sleeve as is in the picture below.

If you are not asking in the context of the jersey currently on ebay, then my apologies for the extra info.

sigpic
    Wes Campbell

Comment

• rufusandherschel
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by CampWest

If you are looking at the 1989 set 1 tagged powder blue on ebay... I do not get a good feeling on that one. Obviously, I don't think it is the right size. The name on the back, the letters appear to be too squished together and also too wide. And I don't see the Rawlings stitched onto the right sleeve as is in the picture below.

If you are not asking in the context of the jersey currently on ebay, then my apologies for the extra info.

Thanks for the reply and ALL the info. Much appreciated.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by CampWest

CampWest, my sentiments exactly.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

The 1990 Brett has apparently been yanked, as the seller was recently cited as badnews in another recent thread.

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...