PDA

View Full Version : Packer helmet value?

perlman9
06-18-2012, 04:21 PM
I know of an ex-wife of a former packer player who is looking to sell his helmets she got in the divorce but for obvious reasons doesn't want them. I believe she has 3-4, including a super bowl and a throwback but I should be getting photos later. I know she won't know a game worn from a retail so am not 100% sure they are all game worn, but does anyone have idea of value if they are? So I guess value of regular packer, throwback packer and super bowl packer. she also has the charm wives receive for super bowl as well. Any help would be great! Thanks!!!

mad87man
06-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Unless you tell us who the player is
You can't get a lot of details about how much it's worth.

perlman9
06-18-2012, 09:02 PM
he was a common defensive player, definitely played but was not a star by any means.

jake33
06-19-2012, 03:24 PM
I have seen regular recent-era Packer Helmets with good paperwork for common players go in the $400-$600 range without being attributed to a specific game.

If matched somehow to the super bowl, could get close to $1000.

You might want to write up a COA if you can get great proof and have her sign it as well. She won't be able to authenticate as game used or worn in a specific game, but would be nice to document that it came from her possesion.