PDA

View Full Version : Get on Field for Rays vs. Indians 7/6/12 - 2 Game tix + meet Joe Ma ddon

jake33
06-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Ok, I won an auction to get to meet Joe Maddon on 7/6/12 in Cleveland 7:00 PM game. The auction was for 4 tickets, 4 field pases and all 4 to meet and greet with Rays manager Joe Mad don before the game. I assume you'd have a great shot at meeting some players too. I had 2 friends that couldn't make the trip from Wisconsin to Cleveland, so I am offering 2 tickets, 2 and 2 field passes for batting practice for the event. I am driving from Milwaukee to Cleveland on 7/5 and will be in town all day in Cleveland on 7/6/12. I will get the buyer my phone number too.

DISCLAIMER THAT I AGREED TO (and I am responsible for all the people that are going)
The buyer must dress and act accordingly in a professional and courteous manner while participating in this experience. At the sole discretion of the Tampa Bay Rays, if at any time during the experience the winning bidder is not acting in a professional and courteous manner, the Tampa Bay Rays may end the experience and no refund or additional services will be offered to the winning bidder whether or not the entire experience was completed. The winning bidder may be required to sign an indemnification waiver prior to participating.

email jahimiak33@yahoo.com

Price is $350 for the 2 tickets, 2 field passes, and the meet and greet. The seats will be in the family and friends section and Likely on the lower tier and close to the field. I will find out more on the seat location the day of the game.

jake33
06-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Also, feel free to make an offer on this.

Also, I am willing to do some sort of trade for the 2 tickets, field passes and the meet and greet.

camarokids
06-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Jake,
This is something I would be very interested in. Do you have a hotel set up yet? I could get the room if you want to share a room or I could get two rooms??? Email me or call....

jake33
06-22-2012, 11:43 AM
David what is your phone number again? I will call you this evening. I don't have a hotel set up yet. My GF is working on getting a discount somewhere in Ohio. I'll probably stay outside of Cleveland on 7/5 and get in the city early on 7/6/12

jake33
06-23-2012, 07:50 AM
sold

earlywynnfan
06-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Just throwing this out there, won't be offended if you're not interested, but I'm free that day. If you're looking for any good non-chain places to eat or whatever, I'd be willing to show you around.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com