Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

NBA Finals

Paying top dollar for all NBA Finals game worn/used items. Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, James Harden and other players are of interest. Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: NBA Finals

Originally posted by sportscentury
    Paying top dollar for all NBA Finals game worn/used items. Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, James Harden and other players are of interest. Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    Bump
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• swainer
      • Feb 2012

Re: NBA Finals

I'm sure you're already aware of this auction but in case you aren't:

Find out more about the Sotheby's NBA Auctions sales, including all auction times, lots and locations.

Lebron's jersey is over $25K with a little over a day to go. Top dollar indeed!
      Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

Working...