Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BamaHater
    • Jan 2009

Astros Authentics

Anyone been to a Houston Astros game lately and seen the selection at the Astros Authentics booth? I'm going tonight to the game and wanted to know if they had anything good for sale. Last time I went earlier in the season they had the same old stuff scrub jerseys from the past few seasons and the 1990 shoulder rainbow jerseys they have been selling for the past year now.
  • frikativ54
    • Dec 2007

Re: Astros Authentics

I've heard that they have some sales on Flashback Fridays. From what I gather, it's definitely worth attending. Good luck and LMK what you pick up.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Comment

• hrvatwill
      • Jan 2008

Last time I was there, they had a game used jersey of Craig Biggio from the game in which he gathered his 3,000th hit. Not sure how many he wore that day, and I wasn't interested in it at the time, and so didn't ask questions.

Comment

• BamaHater
        • Jan 2009

I'm at the game and it is crazy. $50 all gamers minus tbtc $35 bat boy and $20 bp. People had stacks of jerseys. Took almost 1 hour to check out.

Comment

• yankees24
          • Aug 2008

Anyone know if there are still any Clemens jerseys available at Astros Authentics, if so how much are those going for?

Comment

• Astros1994
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by BamaHater
            I'm at the game and it is crazy. $50 all gamers minus tbtc $35 bat boy and $20 bp. People had stacks of jerseys. Took almost 1 hour to check out.
            They also had jackets for $25, lineup cards and game used balls for 50% off,
            caps and t-shirts $5 and bats over $100 half off.

Comment

• Astros1994
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by yankees24
              Anyone know if there are still any Clemens jerseys available at Astros Authentics, if so how much are those going for?
              They did have a Koby Clemens jersey at the Flashback Friday sale for $50 but there were no Roger Clemens jerseys. Earlier in the season they had a couple of team issued Roger Clemens jerseys out. I think they were going for somewhere in the $850 to $995 range.

Comment

• AstrosGU
                Banned
                • May 2011

Of course I missed the game tonight.......anyone pick up anything?

Comment

• Astros1994
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by AstrosGU
                  Of course I missed the game tonight.......anyone pick up anything?
                  Hi AJ,

I picked up 16 jerseys but I did miss out on the Alou, Tejada and the two Wagners that they had for $50 each.

Scott

Comment

• AstrosGU
                    Banned
                    • May 2011

Unbelievable.....

Comment

• frikativ54
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Astros1994
                      Hi AJ,

I picked up 16 jerseys but I did miss out on the Alou, Tejada and the two Wagners that they had for $50 each.

Scott
                      Any Bagwells? Did the Wagner jerseys show heavy use? What about the Alou?
                      Les Zukor
                      bagwellgameused@gmail.com
                      Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
                      (617) 682-0408

Comment

• eGameUsed
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2006

It was a good sale. I picked up a handful. One Wagner was pretty clean, but was a unique style. The other Wagner was pretty hammered! The Alou and Tejada both show great use as well. This sale had a nice selection of styles and colors, and a lot of different patches. I think there will be a lot more people wearing Astros jerseys around the stadium this year . Just in time for the big uniform change in 2013.

Comment

• BamaHater
                          • Jan 2009

I got to the sale late and it was a zoo. Took me about 1 hour to check out. Picked up a 1999 road bat boy 2001 white star alt bat boy with flag patch, prototype cool base jersey from I'd say 2006. It's all black with Astros on front in tackle twill. It has the regular jock tag not the cool base one. Finally got a 1986 tbtc team issued blank. I missed out on a 2012 Jackie Robinson Day jersey. By the time I saw the guy in front of me with one they were all gone. Great sale. I'd really dent have too much time to look. It was grab what I saw I liked before someone else took it.

Comment

• Astros1994
                            • Jun 2009

[quote=BamaHater;296667]prototype cool base jersey from I'd say 2006. It's all black with Astros on front in tackle twill. It has the regular jock tag not the cool base one.

BamaHater,

According to Mike Acosta the black prototype jersey is actually from 2002. It was designed to be both a BP and regular game jersey. All the ones I have seen have the 0065 wash tag. A few do not have any velcro but most have a strip only on one side.

Scott

Comment

• BamaHater
                              • Jan 2009

[quote=Astros1994;296671]
                              Originally posted by BamaHater
                              prototype cool base jersey from I'd say 2006. It's all black with Astros on front in tackle twill. It has the regular jock tag not the cool base one.

BamaHater,

According to Mike Acosta the black prototype jersey is actually from 2002. It was designed to be both a BP and regular game jersey. All the ones I have seen have the 0065 wash tag. A few do not have any velcro but most have a strip only on one side.

Scott
                              Good info. I just assumed it was a cool base based on the fabric and the underarm gussets like the current cool base jerseys. It's a unique jersey and i'm happy to add it to my collection.

Comment

Working...