Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yankeesdrummer
    • Jan 2012

Derek Jeter Game Used Bat Question

Hey there, I've been in the market for a Derek Jeter game used bat for some time now, adding to my Jorge Posada and Mark Teixeira game used bat collection. I received an offer from someone for a bat from this season, with all legit paper work and everything. It has been acquired through Steiner. Not cracked and shows some wear on it. Not signed, which I prefer. My main question is, what is the standard price of a Derek Jeter game used bat with a Steiner cert? I rather not disclose the price that I received thus far, just wanted to get some expert opinions on how much a bat like this would and should go for. Thanks
  • yankees506
    • Apr 2010

Re: Derek Jeter Game Used Bat Question

Dj2k-dj3k

Comment

• marino13
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by yankees506
      Dj2k-dj3k

If there are a ton of uses on the bat - $3500 seems to be the right amount to spend.

I have seen a couple Jeter game used bats with ONE or two baseball's marks - Steiner was looking for the same amount.

Comment

• yankeesdrummer
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by marino13

If there are a ton of uses on the bat - $3500 seems to be the right amount to spend.

I have seen a couple Jeter game used bats with ONE or two baseball's marks - Steiner was looking for the same amount.
        good to know, i appreciate the feedback

Comment

Working...