X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d4347
    • Sep 2010

Willie Mays Autograph

Hello,

This is a limited edition Willie Mays autographed litho. It's #577 of 1000 and is also signed by the artist. It also comes framed. Asking $200.

Rob
    robertbrender@hotmail.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	pucks 005.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	736318
  • gameon
    • Feb 2011

Re: Willie Mays Autograph

I thought this was the game used forum, not the autograph forum?

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by gameon
      Technically, you are correct; however, the Autograph Forum has only a fraction of the users the Game Used Forum has. In the past, autograph ads have appeared in this thread, and, that being the case, IMHO, I have no problem with this post, either.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Preston
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
        Technically, you are correct; however, the Autograph Forum has only a fraction of the users the Game Used Forum has. In the past, autograph ads have appeared in this thread, and, that being the case, IMHO, I have no problem with this post, either.

Dave Miedema
        +1

(+2 & +3 if my dogs' votes count...)

Comment

• camarokids
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Preston
          +1

(+2 & +3 if my dogs' votes count...)
          Make that +7, my son & I plus out two cat vote yes! +8 If I can convince my wife to give a rats ass.
          Thank you,
          David

This is my email address here!
          dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• trsent
            Banned
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by gameon
            The Autograph Forum is not set up for selling autographs - It is only set up to discuss autographs. People selling on that forum should be selling them in the Collector To Collector Classifieds right here.

I have bought many autographed items in this section and why every time someone posts something for sale on this side you harass them I do not understand.

If you have a problem with a post, report it to the forum moderators but please stop attacking people's posts. They are doing nothing wrong. A lot of game used and autographed memorabilia is sold in this section.

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by trsent
              The Autograph Forum is not set up for selling autographs - It is only set up to discuss autographs. People selling on that forum should be selling them in the Collector To Collector Classifieds right here.

I have bought many autographed items in this section and why every time someone posts something for sale on this side you harass them I do not understand.

If you have a problem with a post, report it to the forum moderators but please stop attacking people's posts. They are doing nothing wrong. A lot of game used and autographed memorabilia is sold in this section.
              +1
              sigpic

Comment

Working...