PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Signing - Cardinals Manager Matheny Rare Commemorative Baseballs

SteelCity
07-02-2012, 09:41 PM
First - if posting this here is against forum policies please let me know and I'll remove it. I checked the autograph forums first but this seemed to be the only true Classified section.
---

I have some signed baseballs from an exclusive signing conducted with St. Louis Cardinals new manager Mike Matheny, by Stan The Man Inc.

These are Official Rawlings MLB game balls with Special Logo Commemorating the Inaugural Game at Miami Marlins Park. Very rare official balls originally commissioned by the Marlins for VIPS and team officials at the game - we've concluded.

These balls are double inscribed by Matheny with his typical "John 3:17," and "1st Win". Please note I received the discounted "seconds" from this signing, these will sell for at least $20 more by the dealers. Still come with COA from Stan The Man and matching hologram stickers.

FYI: I am not a dealer, I am a collector. This opportunity came my way and I figured I'd try. I'm starting these at $49.00 for the best, near mint balls. Once those are sold I'll list the rest at a deeper discount. I'd consider trades on a few for Pirates game-used items too or rare commemoratives I need. Pics of every ball available by email. My email is: big league baseballs @ gmail .com (remove spaces!)

Sample Pic:
http://www.bigleaguebaseballs.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/BigLeagueBaseballs-Matheny-Article-Main-Image1.jpg

MLB~NUT
07-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi Steelcity, I'd like one please, email me sir...;)

SteelCity
07-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Email sent, thank you!

tella27
07-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Very Interested please shoot me an email also chris.klarner@hotmail.com
Thanks!

MLB~NUT
07-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Got the ball today, Looks great, thanks Zack...

SteelCity
07-10-2012, 12:24 AM
No problem thank you for a quick & smooth transaction!

Got a bunch more of these available if anyone else is interested. I'd still consider some current Pirates items in a trade too.