PDA

View Full Version : Basketball - Game Used/worn

sportscentury
07-04-2012, 08:19 AM
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected items from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect many star and superstar players and pay top dollar. A few of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. At the current time, I am also looking for Anthony Davis (Kentucky) and any interesting items from the Playoffs/Finals. Thank you.

sportscentury
09-01-2012, 08:09 AM
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected items from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect many star and superstar players and pay top dollar. A few of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. At the current time, I am also looking for Anthony Davis (Kentucky) and any interesting items from the Playoffs/Finals. Thank you.

Anyone? I'm at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com -- thank you.

sportscentury
10-24-2012, 06:54 AM

Bump. I can be contacted at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
12-14-2012, 09:47 AM
To the top.

Happy Holidays.

sportscentury
03-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Anyone have any basketball items for sale? I'm here with open arms (and wallet). Please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sox83cubs84
03-09-2013, 06:08 PM
My own endorsement...Reid is among the best and most reliable in the realm of top-level NBA jerseys. If you're on the fence in offering him one, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you offer him an item for sale.

Dave Miedema

sportscentury
10-24-2013, 11:16 AM
My own endorsement...Reid is among the best and most reliable in the realm of top-level NBA jerseys. If you're on the fence in offering him one, I don't think you'll be disappointed if you offer him an item for sale.

Dave Miedema

Thanks, Dave. Still looking.

sportscentury
05-20-2014, 12:46 PM
I am always looking for top basketball items for my collection. I have collected items from many of the game's top players from the NBA, ABA, Olympics, FIBA, NCAA, and even High School. I collect many star and superstar players and pay top dollar. A few of the current players I collect are Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving. I also collect Hall of Famers such as Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson and Pete Maravich. Thank you.

I am currently looking for top items from the NBA Playoffs and upcoming NBA Finals. I am particularly interested in LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Dwyane Wade, Tim Duncan and Paul George. I'm mostly looking for jerseys (or complete uniforms) and shoes. I will pay absolute top dollar for photomatched items. And I am still looking for items from Jordan, Bird, Magic, Dr. J, and their peers. Thank you.

sportscentury
05-25-2014, 08:16 PM
Looking for all star and superstar items from the NBA Playoffs and Finals. If you have or get anything good, please email me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Always looking for NBA All Star Game game-worn items, as well. Thank you.

joshmiller0
05-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Meigray has Duncan, George, and Wade on their website... One of the Wade jerseys is from the playoffs... I know they had LeBron this year, but I saw it ended up on ebay so maybe it was preordered... I saw Durant on their site for a day or so at about 6800....

sportscentury
06-01-2014, 09:01 AM
Bump for the NBA Finals:
I am looking for game worn jerseys, uniforms and shoes from the NBA Playoffs, NBA Finals and NBA All Star Game. I have interest in all star and superstar players, including LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Russell Westbrook, Paul George, Stephen Curry and others. Always looking for the all-time greats, as well, including Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Pete Maravich, etc. I can be contacted at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
06-08-2014, 08:13 AM
Bump for the NBA Finals:
I am looking for game worn jerseys, uniforms and shoes from the NBA Playoffs, NBA Finals and NBA All Star Game. I have interest in all star and superstar players, including LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Russell Westbrook, Paul George, Stephen Curry and others. Always looking for the all-time greats, as well, including Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Pete Maravich, etc. I can be contacted at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Bump.

sportscentury
06-13-2014, 11:14 AM
To the top.......I am looking for game worn jerseys, uniforms and shoes from the NBA Playoffs, NBA Finals and NBA All Star Game. I have interest in all star and superstar players, including LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Russell Westbrook, Paul George, Stephen Curry and others. Always looking for the all-time greats, as well, including Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Pete Maravich, etc. I can be contacted at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
06-17-2014, 09:17 AM
Bump.

sportscentury
07-19-2014, 08:43 AM
I am always looking for game worn jerseys, uniforms and shoes from the NBA Playoffs, NBA Finals and NBA All Star Game. I have interest in all star and superstar players, including LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Paul George, Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Chris Bosh and others. Always looking for the all-time greats, as well, including Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Pete Maravich, Drazen Petrovic, Shaquille O'Neal, etc. My email is gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

sportscentury
09-26-2014, 10:39 AM
I am always looking for game worn jerseys, uniforms and shoes from the NBA Playoffs, NBA Finals and NBA All Star Game. I have interest in all star and superstar players, including LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Kevin Durant, Tim Duncan, Paul George, Stephen Curry, Kyrie Irving, Chris Bosh and others. Always looking for the all-time greats, as well, including Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Dr J, Magic Johnson, Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Pete Maravich, Drazen Petrovic, Shaquille O'Neal, etc. My email is gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

This ^^^.

sportscentury
02-23-2015, 11:11 AM

TTT

sportscentury
04-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Still Looking