Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • minnesotabats
    • Oct 2011

Joe Mauer Game Used Items

I am interested in any Joe Mauer Game Used Items. Bats, hats, helmets, catcher's equipment, gloves, shoes, jerseys, etc. Minor league or MLB. Currently have over 20 of his game used bats, some jerseys, etc and always looking to add more to the collection. Emails with photos can be sent to bgsmith241@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
  • jetersbatboy
    • Jun 2008

Re: Joe Mauer Game Used Items

Andy has a nice looking Mauer for sale

Comment

• MLB~NUT
      • Feb 2011

These are very nice.... http://www.ironcladauthentics.com/Ma...&searchSize=12

Comment

• minnesotabats
        • Oct 2011

Todd and Scott:

Thanks for the information. I know Andy and he always has a nice selection of bats. Both Sam and Max at Ironclad are great to work with as well. I have acquired Mauer items from both Andy and Ironclad.

Thanks again. Always looking for Mauer items. Please let me know what you might have that you're looking at moving.

Comment

• minnesotabats
          • Oct 2011

Interested in acquiring any Joe Mauer Game Used Items. Serious collector looking for bats, hats, helmets, catcher's equipment, gloves, jerseys, etc. Minor league or MLB. Emails with photos can be sent to bgsmith241@gmail.com. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays.

Comment

Working...