PDA

View Full Version : MLB TV Screenshot - August 10, 2011

BurlesonBlue
07-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Hey guys,

I just purchased a baseball from Henry Sosa's first career start (and major league debut), and I was hoping someone could get a screenshot for me from the pitch that was thrown. It's not for a photomatch, I just want to have a picture from that pitch that I can display with the ball.

It was a pitch thrown in the bottom of the first inning, by Henry Sosa of the Astros to Kelly Johnson of the Diamondbacks. It was the second pitch in the at bat, and it was fouled back to the screen.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

LastingsMilledge85
07-20-2012, 03:35 PM
First photo is of Henry holding the ball that will eventually be fouled back. Second, is the ball being delivered to Johnson. Last, is a blur of the ball being fouled back.

BurlesonBlue
07-20-2012, 03:46 PM
Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much!!!

BurlesonBlue
09-21-2012, 02:50 AM
Hey all,

Picked up a ball from the April 28, 2011 Rays-Twins game. It's a ball from the first game of a doubleheader that day, a pitch in the Top of the 3rd inning from Nick Blackburn, which Casey Kotchman hit for a single. Then, Rene Tosoni, making his Major League debut, made an error fielding the ball. If anyone with MLB.TV could get me a couple of screencaps of Kotchman's hit and Tosoni's error, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!