18 auction catalogues (Heritage, Grey Flannel, REA, etc) FREE just pay shipping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cammy collector
    • Oct 2006

18 auction catalogues (Heritage, Grey Flannel, REA, etc) FREE just pay shipping

I'm moving out of the country in less than a week and I need to get rid of these. I figured somebody here could put them to better use than the recycling facility will. These babies weigh just shy of 31 lbs so all I ask is you pay shipping (media mail of course), we'll figure out the shipping cost based on your location. First person to respond either here or email takes em. Thanks!

**ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

• solarlottry
    • Jan 2009

Re: 18 auction catalogues (Heritage, Grey Flannel, REA, etc) FREE just pay shipping

i will take em if they are not spoken for. I live in Hawaii but will pay for the media mail costs.

please let me know and I will paypal you whenever you wish

thanks
    paul

Comment

• cammy collector
      • Oct 2006

Re: 18 auction catalogues (Heritage, Grey Flannel, REA, etc) FREE just pay shipping

Paul, thanks for the reply but the books are now accounted for.
      **ALWAYS looking for game used/issued Nike/Air Jordan sneakers**

Comment

• ivo610
        • Dec 2009

Thanks again for the catalogs! I really appreciate it. Also thank you for listing the sale prices in the Heritage catalog, helps me get an idea of market value.
        Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

Working...