PDA

View Full Version : Question about Kevin Maas game used pants...

TFig27
10-18-2006, 09:19 PM
hey
i was wondering if anyone knew what this writing might mean on the waistband. i know sometimes that the minor league teams will use these pants after the majors. but, i think this writing might be that of maas. i think this because it appears to be a cross in a circle, and when he signs autographs, he signs it with a cross.
i am not sure what "KB' means? maybe a child?
let me know if anyone has any clues? ideas? help?
thanks a lot
tom
TFig27@aol.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/maaspants1small.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/tfig27/maaspants4small.jpg

suave1477
10-19-2006, 05:44 AM
The markings can mean a number of things, they could have been issued to Maas and someone else wore them. Another player could have put his initals to signify he was using the pants.

I have a pair of Yankees Game Used pants that were issued to a player and inside them its written Bat Boy, I have another pair of Yankees Game Used Pants issued for a player and inside them is written another plsyers name. Maas himself could have wrote those markings to mean something.

If you want he will be at a show coming up in a few months I could ask him if your interested?

TFig27
10-19-2006, 10:44 AM
The markings can mean a number of things, they could have been issued to Maas and someone else wore them. Another player could have put his initals to signify he was using the pants.

I have a pair of Yankees Game Used pants that were issued to a player and inside them its written Bat Boy, I have another pair of Yankees Game Used Pants issued for a player and inside them is written another plsyers name. Maas himself could have wrote those markings to mean something.

If you want he will be at a show coming up in a few months I could ask him if your interested?

wow suave, thank you very much for the reply. where is the card show where maas will be? if you don't mind asking him, that would be awesome. but, don't go out of your way if you aren't already planning on meeting him.

another quick question you may be able to help me with. have you tried to get any of your pants signed? i was thinking that the sharpie would bleed a little into the pants. or would a laundry marker work better?

thanks again for the reply and the offer
i really appreciate it
tom

TFig27@aol.com

suave1477
10-19-2006, 11:51 AM
Tom no problem I will ask him.

It will be in New Jersey Feb 10th & 11th

Actually I always use Blue Sharpie, It has worked pretty good for me very limited bleeding, Depends also how you want the Autograph to look if you use the Ultra Fine Blue Sharpie you wont even notice any bleeding at all but of course the autograph will be a lot thinner.