X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RKO18
    • Sep 2008

Terrell Owens Game Worn Photomatch Help: $50 Reward Offered

Hey guys,

I'm offering IMMEDIATE $50 Paypal payment for help.

Hoping to find a photomatch for my Terrell Owens Bengals gamer.

It was worn during the final game of Owens' career (12/19/10 vs. the Browns).

He played during the game but didn't make any receptions. I believe he was injured, so his play was limited. I haven't even been able to find any photos of Owens from the game, much less a photomatch.

So...I'm offering an immediate $50 Paypal payment to anyone who is able to find a "definitive" photomatch.

Pictures of the jersey can be found here:

Feel free to email me at: gameworncollector@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  • emann
    • Nov 2008

Re: Terrell Owens Game Worn Photomatch Help: $50 Reward Offered

Sent you an email.

Comment

• RKO18
      • Sep 2008

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to email me.

My $50 reward is for a match that is "definitive".

I want to have no doubt in my mind that my jersey is from that specific game.

Since I am working with a limited budget, I cannot afford to give out reward money to everyone who sends me game photos so I hope that everyone is understanding.

But the first person to email me something that removes any doubt or question from my mind - the $50 reward is yours.

I'm just hoping that I don't receive 10 emails with definitive matches all at the same time!

I don't have $500.

Comment

• RKO18
        • Sep 2008

Big thanks to a collector who forwarded me this image of Owens from 12/19/10:

The hole-pattern near the "B" logo appears to be a match (credit goes to the collector who helped me out with this):

I then did some more work on my own and if you look near the left under-arm, the orange and white threads match up nicely with the picture I took from my iPhone:

Comment

Working...