X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Where to find a vintage Giants or Seals cap

Hey all,

I got a cool email from a guy who found me from my website. He didn't know where to go and asked if I could help. His son is turning 21 and is a huge Giants fan. He was hoping to find a vintage Giants/Seals hat (big name not required).

I gave him Walt Linders email and told him I would check with you all to see if anyone could help.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Take care,
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Re: Where to find a vintage Giants or Seals cap

Nothing out there?
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• Insomniac186
      • Jan 2011

The safest bets are eBay and auction sites like Mears. They're both a crapshoot but I've seen plenty of vintage Giants caps over the years. As for the Seals, an original cap from those days would be almost impossible to find, same for a Giants cap if it's from before the late 60s. It wasn't until the late 60s or early 70s (I believe) that the general public could purchase on-field baseball caps.

Comment

• mlbforeverhomer
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Rob L
        Hey all,

I got a cool email from a guy who found me from my website. He didn't know where to go and asked if I could help. His son is turning 21 and is a huge Giants fan. He was hoping to find a vintage Giants/Seals hat (big name not required).

I gave him Walt Linders email and told him I would check with you all to see if anyone could help.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Take care,

I hope this helps!!!

Comment

Working...