PDA

View Full Version : pirates game used

momen55
08-18-2012, 05:11 AM
is there a contact for these items?

dplettn
08-18-2012, 10:29 AM
Megan Vizzini, but she is awful. If you are looking for respectful responsiveness you'd have a better chance reaching out to Santa Claus.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=50486

momen55
08-18-2012, 12:18 PM
that is some hard reading man. i didn't get none of it. so is she the only one that deals with game used items?

dplettn
08-18-2012, 01:54 PM
You'll find getting Megan Vizzini to be helpful much harder, I assure you. Across MLB teams generally do a commendable job with the Game Used segment. But while your Pirates have returned to respectability on the field, their current stewardship of the game used segment is handily the worst in MLB (just one collectors informed opinion, of course).

Thunderhead51
10-05-2012, 01:56 PM
I got a response in a couple of days from Megan. I'm looking for a jersey of one of the guys that was called up when the roster expanded and she said since he was a Sept call up they didn't have anything immediately available and that whatever they do have will be inventoried in late Oct/early Nov for the Pirates Fest in December. If I wasn't able to attend I could check back after and she'd let me know. I won't be able to attend but if anyone here on the board would be willing to look for a jersey or two for me I would certainly compensate them.

pietraynor
10-06-2012, 08:00 AM
As far as PirateFest, be ready to pay a premium..everything (even common jerseys) went up sharply last year. Jay