Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Insomniac186
    • Jan 2011

D-Backs Purple Undershirts

I recently purchased a purple-era D-Backs uni with the vest jersey but it's lacking a purple undershirt. I would like to buy a correct undershirt or maybe a purple Nike Dri-Fit/Pro Combat shirt or Under Armor from recent turn back the clock games. I don't care if it's game used or team issued. I prefer the sizes XL or XXL. If anyone has something they can part with please email me and let me know!
  • Mattapan03
    • Mar 2010

Re: D-Backs Purple Undershirts

How about just a regular purple t-shirt or a simple purple long sleeve shirt? You can find those almost anywhere

Comment

• xpress34
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Insomniac186
      I recently purchased a purple-era D-Backs uni with the vest jersey but it's lacking a purple undershirt. I would like to buy a correct undershirt or maybe a purple Nike Dri-Fit/Pro Combat shirt or Under Armor from recent turn back the clock games. I don't care if it's game used or team issued. I prefer the sizes XL or XXL. If anyone has something they can part with please email me and let me know!
      Is it a Russell jersey?

I'll have to look, but I might still have a Russell Athletic PURPLE T with the EMBROIDERED Russell 'R' on the sleeve. Never worn, just used for display with Rockies jerseys and my one D-Backs (Gonzo) Jersey.

Let me know and maybe we can work something out.

- Smitty

Comment

• Insomniac186
        • Jan 2011

Yeah I could just buy a new shirt but I wanted to see if anyone had the real deal.

Smitty, it's a majestic jersey, but I don't mind if they are mismatching brands.

Comment

Working...