Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Getty Images

I know there have been discussions in the past about this, but does anyone know how to obtain photos from getty images? I did “live chat” and am aware they only sell to business. Want to find a legal way to purchase one.
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Re: Getty Images

Nevermind. I found a site who can sell Getty Images. Can buy a 8x10, 11x14, 16x20, etc.
    Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• cards82
      • Sep 2010

Would you be willing to share that info? I have the same problem you do. Thanks!

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by cards82
        Would you be willing to share that info? I have the same problem you do. Thanks!

If you see a photo on Getty Images Website, and it's not on this site, email them the Getty Images number on the photo, and they will add it to their website. I bought two different 16x20 photos. $22 a piece
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

Working...