PDA

View Full Version : Dodgers game used at the stadium

jetersbatboy
08-31-2012, 10:51 PM
Does someone know who or if there is a game used contact for the Dodger? Me and my family will be going to Disneyland at the end of this month and will also be watching a Dodgers game. It will be the first time experience for my 6 and 7 year old, for both events. I wanted to be be able to buy a game used ball for each of them to remember there first game. I was hoping maybe the Dodgers sold balls at the game or maybe had someone I could order one from. If anyone has some info, please let me know. Thanks for the help!

Aloha Scott

lakeerie92
08-31-2012, 11:17 PM
The Dodgers have a few booths throughout the stadium where you can buy game used baseballs. Trying to get anything specific or recent isn't easy. For example last year I bought a game used Matt Kemp bat and they had pulled out another one to sell by the end of the game and the one they pulled out was from 2009. I asked about it and they have a storage room that is full of game used merchandise, but the people who sell and they people who supply don't really communicate.

I saw this year they started putting sticky notes on the baseballs to give you an idea what the authentication is. If you have anymore questions I will try to answer them the best I can.

Mattapan03
09-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Living in LA, I will say the Dodgers used to sell gamers in the tent out in RF from 2008-2011.

This year, the jersey's have disappeared.

bigjimsguitars
09-01-2012, 05:45 PM
There are several kiosk's within the Stadium that has Game Used. My contact is Rosie who manages several of the Kiosks that has Game Used. I don't have a telephone number for her, but she has the very first kiosk as you enter the Stadium from the field level on the 3rd base side.

If she isn't there, it will most likely be one of her sisters and ask them what you are looking for and they will help you to locate it if it is available. Be advised that game used jerseys and bats are pretty expensive since the new ownership.

Jim

jetersbatboy
09-01-2012, 11:20 PM
Thanks guys for the help!

Another question!

I was going to buy a parking pass for the game we are going to. What is the best section to park, so at the end of the night we can get back on the freeway to Disneyland? Also what freeway would we need to take to get there and to get back?

Thanks!

bigjimsguitars
09-02-2012, 12:39 AM
It all depends on where your seats are regarding parking. You will want to take the 5 South to get back to Disneyland.

If you have Field Level Seats, parking lot G is the best. Unfortunately, there isn't any short cuts out of the Stadium...

jetersbatboy
09-02-2012, 12:49 AM
It all depends on where your seats are regarding parking. You will want to take the 5 South to get back to Disneyland.

If you have Field Level Seats, parking lot G is the best. Unfortunately, there isn't any short cuts out of the Stadium...

Thanks for the help! We are sitting feild level section 40. So I guess parking lot G would be best, like you suggested. How long should we expect to take to get out of there?
Thanks!