PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Locating a Grail item - Longoria

jwal23
09-01-2012, 10:44 AM
So I live outside of Houston, but have been a Rays fan since the early days (yes I root for the Astros also :( ) and every year make a trip out to St. Pete to go watch a few Rays games and sit on the beaches for a few days...well because of medical situations and an upcoming wedding, money has been tighter this year than in years past and we didn't get to make our yearly Florida trip. So my fiance being as awesome as she is decided to buy me the next best thing for my birthday, tickets to the Rays Monday night game (August 27) in Arlington. We get there sitting 4 rows behind the Rays on deck circle and had a perfect view of my all time favorite player, Evan Longoria launch a 2 run HR off the left field foul pole...being caught up in the moment I didn't think to watch the ball after it bounced back onto the field to see where it went...I've called the Rangers grand slam shop several times this week and finally got a response that they did not have this particular ball in there shop but after digging around on the MLB Authentication website I found the Hologram # - EK-229397 ...so If there's anyway anyone out there could help me find this ball and add it to my collection I would never be able to thank you enough...keeping my fingers crossed...my email address is txacerj23@aol.com

frikativ54
09-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Good luck. I hope you find it... :)

jwal23
10-08-2012, 07:25 AM
bump - still keeping my fingers crossed it's out there somewhere

jwal23
12-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Christmas Bump - I've actually been able to track down and purchase Longo's base hit from later on in this game but still hoping that the HR ball is floating around out there somewhere