Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flota89
    • Jul 2009

Cardinals Game Used Store

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone made it by the Cardinals game used store during today's game. I'd like to know what bats they had in stock as well as if there are any new jerseys. Thanks for any help!

-Tyler
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com
  • jscott0688
    • May 2010

Re: Cardinals Game Used Store

I didn't really pay much attention to the bats but it didn't appear that they had anything new.

Comment

• onlyalbert
      • Jan 2011

Re: Cardinals Game Used Store

Originally posted by flota89
      Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone made it by the Cardinals game used store during today's game. I'd like to know what bats they had in stock as well as if there are any new jerseys. Thanks for any help!

-Tyler
      I was at the 19 inning game and noticed they had just put out new bats that Friday. 2 Furcals (I think one was uncracked), 5 Hollidays, 2 or 3 Craigs, and an Adams is what I remember. I bought the Adams (his last one of the season). As for jerseys I haven't seen a new one in a long time. They told me they only get them in at the All Star break and then at the end of the reg season.

Comment

Working...